Highway Engineer with BSCE and 5+ years of experience. Prefer licensed PE (MD), Bentley MicroStation and InRoads (or AutoCAD Civil 3D) background.
Structural/Bridge Engineer – WTB is seeking a technically-focused individual with 5+ years of experience in Bridge Design and Condition Inspection. BSCE Civil/Structural and EIT Certification required, MSCE and/or PE preferred. Desired skills include: Familiarity with MDOT SHA design standards, AutoCAD (and/or Microstation) proficient, experience with bridge design and condition inspection, and the ability to work independently.
New Graduates and Interns
We are always accepting applications from new graduates and for interns!
The Wilson T. Ballard Company has a long standing tradition of attending career fairs at universities within the Mid-Atlantic region to present our company, to meet with those about to graduate, or to meet with students interested in interning with one or more of our engineering departments.
We are proud of our ability to offer several internship positions each summer, and the choice for many interns to return for multiple internships or join our firm after graduation when a full-time position is offered.
Interested? Fill out an application and email it to email@example.com.
The Wilson T. Ballard Company provides the following benefits to our full-time employees.
- Pension Plan: All contributions by the Company.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan: Voluntary 401(k) Traditional and Roth Plans, 100% employee funded.
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Seven Paid Holidays
- Vacation: Two to four weeks per year, accrual rate based on years of service.
- Sick Leave
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Long Term Disability, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Education Assistance: $2,000/course and $4,000/year maximum.
- Exam Assistance: One-half of the tuition for review courses related to the PE, Prof LS, or Fundamentals of Engineering exams.
Benefits are pro-rated for part-time employees.